Monday, September 29, 2014
Bruce Lee Tribute Statue Ver. 2 / By BLITZWAY
Once again Arnie Kim returns to the subject for which he is most renowned and revered. The master sculptor of Bruce Lee figures and BLITZWAY have produced the second version of the great man at the epic 1/3 scale under license to Bruce Lee Enterprise.
This new version has been produced with even higher standards of realism. Having learnt from the production of our first statue we are confident that this new one will be the very best Bruce Lee statue EVER produced, showcasing even greater standards of realism and subtlety.
You will be so impressed with the realism. You will feel like you are face to face with a scaled facsimile of the real man, about to spring into action with his iconic battle cries.
1. Based on the success of our first PVC statue with its unprecedented portrait likeness, utilizing state-of-the-art painting over a semi-translucent base material. This version perfects the delicate skin textures and paint applications, especially noticeable on the ultra realistic application of the eye paint. Our artists have ensured that this is the definitive version to own, and will be the ultimate centerpiece of ANY Bruce Lee collection!
2. The beautifully designed octagonal base is designed to showcase the figure perfectly, exquisitely crafted to highest standards, bearing the JeetKuneDo emblem alongside the dragon… the internationally recognized icon of Bruce Lee.
3. We have created the highest quality Polystone to craft a vivid and lifelike depiction of Bruce Lee’s famous body. Every scar, pore and bead of sweat will spring to hyper-realistic life by the talents of our highly skilled artisans.1. Head/Hair : PVC & Magnet
2. Body : Skin effect PolyStone & Magnet
3. Shoes : PVC & fabric socks
4. Diorama Base : Polystone
5. Costume : Fabric
6. Package : Color EPP + Color BoxCreative Producer : Won Choi
Art Director : Arnie Kim
Creative Director : K
Sculpt & Paint : Arnie Kim
Diorama Base Design : Arnie Kim
Diorama Base Modeling : APEX
Marketing : Won Choi
Production Management : K
Photographer : StyleFirst
Editor of Photography : Hongbaksa
Costume Design : Mr. King
Package Design : Hongbaksa
Accessories Modeling : APEX
Manufactured by : BLITZWAY