The extremely-anticipated, Avengers: Age of Ultron, is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...
To get fans ready for this super exciting film, Hot Toys is thrilled to jump start the Avengers: Age of Ultron collectible series by presenting the 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster.
The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I. A special edition will be available for selected markets which includes a LED lighted battle damaged helmet as bonus accessory.
Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to kick-off your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!
For Hong Kong customers, please visit Hot Toys-Secret Base Facebook Page for pre-order details.
Overseas customers, please stay tuned on Hot Toys Facebook Page for update.
Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.
Hot Toys – MMS278D09 – Avengers: Age of Ultron: 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series ~
The 1/6th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor palms
- One (1) interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Mark I, Mark XLIII nameplate and movie logo
Bonus Accessory for Special Edition (For Selected Markets Only)
- One (1) LED lighted battle damaged Mark XLIII helmet (red light, battery operated)
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment