Following the teaser announcement of “The Suit is on Fire” yesterday, many fans are excited to find out more about this Hot Figure and what the Hot Toys Exclusive items are. And now we are more than excited to unveil two Exclusive items from many fans’ favorite Iron Man 3 and Star Wars.
Tony Stark designed the Mark XXII armor as a War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit in Iron Man 3. This lightly-armed suit is built with versatility in mind being able to dodge obstacles and move around mid-air more swiftly. Tony Stark was just about to jump into the suit in the movie before it got attack by an Extremis soldier. It earns the name of “Hot Rod” as its arms and legs’ design resembles the classic American hot rod with flames.
Today Hot Toys is happy to continue expanding the “House Party Protocol” and officially introduce the 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure as a Hot Toys Exclusive item. It is the latest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look more like Hot Rod as it appears in the movie.
The movie-accurate Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure contains diecast material and is crafted with fine details featuring metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs and LED light-up functions.
If you are an Iron Man fans, don’t miss the chance to add this special armor to your House Party Protocol!
This year, Hot Toys is delighted to participate in the first “Toy Soul 2014” event in Hong Kong on Dec 19-21 at Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC) , the first toy exhibition in Hong Kong focusing on toys and collectibles and tailored for toy fanatics. The two exclusives are presented as a prelude to Toy Soul 2014. During the event, Hot Toys will also bring more amazing collectibles to fans, so please stay tuned on our Facebook page for more updates.
The two Exclusives will be firstly available in “Toy Soul 2014”, customers in Hong Kong, please visit Hot Toys-Secret Base’s Facebook Page for pre-order details.
For fans overseas, please continue to stay tuned on Hot Toys’ Facebook Page for latest pre-order information!
Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.
Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series ~
The 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic likeness of Hot Rod (Mark XXII), the War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs
- Interchangeable forearm rocket-launching armor
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- One (1) saluting right palm
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) LED light-up figure stand with movie logo (white light, battery operated)
- Figure Painted by Ray Ling
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Q4, 2014 – Q1, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment